Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You go on




I don't think I have yet posted my goal. Ultimate dream would be to achieve full C-cup, or about 95cm (37,5inch) over the breasts. That way it would be balanced with my butt.

Tadaa, I visited the asian store last weekend and got this baby:




Muscle rub that I was talking about! I like to put it on before I spread my red clover mix on the breasts. Trying to activate the bloodcirculation there. Breasts are little swollen after it.


About a week ago I was looking for actual breast masks, and one person linked a DHealth Store's Pueraria Face and Breasts clay. It was only ~8usd, so I went ahead and ordered it.

It arrived today, yey! :) Directions say I have to let the mud settle for over night. Can't wait to try it!



My right side has been liking all the NBE's. I have been trying to massage the left side more, so it would catch up, and have to say, it has started to tingle a little. Slowly >:)

3/6/2013

Over: 84cm (this seems to be the permanent measurement)
Under: 69cm

No comments:

Post a Comment