Sunday, February 24, 2013

You sang me Spanish lullabies


I did some adjustments to my program, and I'm liking it so far.
Was doing some researches, going through Loretta's posts about the perfect combos. Ran to CVS and walmart, managed to find nice amount of herbal supplements: Saw palmetto, evening primrose oil and fenugreek.

I didn't really feel anything changing/tingling whatsoevers only using the breast actives, so I decided to add my doses.

Morning: 
1 BA
3 Fenugreek 610mg
2 Saw palmetto 450mg
2 Evening primrose oil 1000mg

Evening (before bed):
1 BA
2 Fenugreek 610mg
1 Saw palmetto 450mg
1 Evening primrose oil 1000mg

I have started to drink rare soybean milks, which I purchase from asian markets. I happen to find the Muscle rub from there as well! (Anyone familiar with Loretta's program probably recognizes it) I didn't have time to stop by and buy it, but I'll do get it next weekend.

I broke 2 of the fenugreek capsules and mixed it with some peanut oil, rubbed on my breasts and let it be till evening. I have to say I feel some heaviness on my breasts and my bras are leaving press-marks on them. Haven't taken measurements just yet. I started taking all these 3 days ago, I'll take measurements pretty soon. Let's give it couple more days more.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment